Please note that this stoplist was opened in a secondary window or tab.
To return to the link that you followed to reach this page, simply close this window.
Stoplist format may be distorted on small viewports.
St. Luke's Episcopal, Lanesboro, Massachusetts 1862 Wm. A. Johnson, Westfield, MA, Op. 134 (Stoplist: Paul Opel 1998) Manual (enclosed), C-g''' Open Diapason 8 #1-5 stopped wood Stop'd Diap. Treble 8 TC Stop'd Diapason Bass 8 #1-12 Viola de Gamba 8 TC Dulciana 8 TC Principal 4 Flute a Chiminée 4 Twelfth 2 2/3 Fifteenth 2 Hautboy 8 TC Tremulant Pedal (flat, straight, narrow keys), C-d' Sub Base 16' Pedals to Manual Bellows Signal Hitchdown swell pedal, horizontal shutters The instrument is unaltered except for lights over the keyboard and on the sides of the case, and is still in its original location in the gallery of the small stone church building. Wind is supplied by the original hand pump. The facade is dummy pipes in a rather plain three sided walnut "prickly Gothic" case, with hinged doors which close off the keydesk. All pipes are enclosed with the exception of the Pedal Sub Bass. The Flute a Chiminée, Hautboy, and Dulciana stopknobs are original; all the others have disappeared. The instrument was restored ca.1975 by Richard Hamar, and will receive further work before the convention in summer 1997 from William Czelusniak of Czelusniak et Dugall, of Northampton, MA. The church is a small stone building built in 1836, with a pine barrel vaulted ceiling and elaborate stenciling on the walls. As there is no heat, the church meets here only in summer, using another building in winter.