Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania, ca. 1920, 1924-1981, Philadelphia, 1921–1924.
From the OHS PC Database, derived from A Guide to North American Organbuilders, by David H. Fox (Richmond, Va.: Organ Historical Society, 1991). —
Established by A. R. Payne and Gustav Kloehs in Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania, c. 1920; relocated to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1921; relocated back to Crum Lynne, 1924; firm sold to Robert G. Lent, 1981.