From Douglas R. Major: -- Case and five stops re-used in Fisk Opus 69, two manual organ of 1975.
7 rank manual chest with split sliders, and a short compass 8th rank at the front. (Information: St. Michael's Church Historical Studies, No. 1, 1975.)
Not on Hook Opus list. Replaced a 1769 Thomas Johnston organ. Replaced (except case) by 1920 Hook Op. 2436. Parts placed in storage, then transferred to Valley Forge National Park, PA and stored. Metal pipes sold for salvage c. 1979. Remaining parts to Charles Fisk shop in 1980.