Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
According to the 'Worship' page of the Cathedral website, "The LADY CHAPEL ORGAN was built by in 1872 by the Derrick and Felgemaker Organ Company of Erie, Pennsylvania. It was originally located in the Taylor Orphanage, Racine. The Sisters of the Community of Saint Mary were given the instrument for use in the chapel at DeKoven. It is a one-manual instrument with once octave of pull-down pedals consisting of two ranks of pipes: an 8- Diapason, and an 8- Dulciana. The organ was primarily used to accompany plainsong chant. It was restored and given to the cathedral in the 1998 by Mr. Glen Mossman as a memorial to his wife Glenda, and the Sisters of Saint Mary."
Updated through online information from David Bohn. -- Organ donated back to All Saint's Cathedral prior to 2000. Organ is set up in a side aisle.
From the DeKoven Foundation for Church Work, Racine, WI. Sold to Henry Weiland who placed it here in 1966 for temporary use before a Tellers organ was installed in 1968. Later sold to a private residence in Rome, WI.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.