Unknown Builder (1865ca.)

Location:

St. Mark's Episcopal Church
Portland, OR US
Organ ID: 10727

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Episcopal and Anglican Churches
  • The organ is known from a single historic document only; presumed no longer extant, and may never have existed.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Information unknown or not applicable
  • 2 manuals.
All:
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

From Grace Episcopal Cathedral in San Francisco. Possibly by Bergstrom. Replaced there in 1894. May have gone to First Christian, Oakland, CA before arriving at St. Mark's Episcopal, Portland, OR. c. 1925. Possibly moved to St. Marks and electrified by William Wood of Hillsboro, OR (son of Granville Wood). Later moved to St. Matthews Episcopal in Portland, OR before 1956 by Bill Blunk.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Source not recorded: Open In New Tab Stoplist from PortlandORgans.com
We received the most recent update for this stoplist from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 68 times.