A Tuba Mirabilis rank was added to the Solo division in 2017 and was dedicated at the morning worship service on October 8. It was built by Chris Broome of Broome and Company and was installed by Haan Pipe Organ Service. The stop was a gift from Richard and Helen De Vos, the original donors of the organ. The Tuba Mirabilis has its own wind supply and is unenclosed. Because there was not sufficient space to put the stop in the actual Solo division, it is located in the chamber on the west side instead. The new stop can be coupled to the Swell, Great, Choir, or Pedal.We received the most recent update for this note from Chad Boorsma on June 30, 2019.
Updated through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- The instrument retains the Antiphonal division from the church's previous organ. The organ was given by Richard and Helen De Vos in memory of Helen's parents, George and Wilma Van Wesep, who were long-time members of La Grave.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through on-line information from Chad Boorsma.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced twice rebuilt Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1042 (1942), with five manual Allen console and thirty-eight ranks of electronic voices.
Allen console, Austin pipe division, 32 "rk" of digital voices by Allen. Jonathan Tuuk was consultant.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Antiphonal Organ, Trompette en Chamade, and Stained Glass Window: Photograph by Chad Boorsma. Taken on 2020-01-02