Updated through online information from Douglas W. Craw. -- This organ was given to the congregation in part by Herman Schlicker, a member of the congregation. The organ received special attention while being built and is an excellent example of Schlicker's tonal design concepts at that time in the history of the Schlicker Organ Co., having been designed by Herman Schlicker himself.
Status Note: There 2004.
Slider chests with electro-pneumatic slide motors. Church was originally Trinity Lutheran in Buffalo; reorganized as First Trinity Lutheran in 1867 at Michigan Ave. & Genesee St. Erected a chapel in Tonawanda in 1954. Moved to Tonawanda and built present (2004) church in 1964.
Nave, Balcony, Organ Case, and Positiv Pipe Display: Photograph by William T. Van Pelt. Taken on 2003-05-04
Balcony, Organ Case, and Positiv Pipe Display: Photograph by William T. Van Pelt. Taken on 2003-05-04