Updated through online information from William T. Van Pelt.
Austin Op. 1059 was moved to the new building of the merged Second Baptist Church and Ponce de Leon Baptist Church ca. 1933 until it was replaced by a Moller organ. The Moller did not arrive until after the 1958 date shown in the Database, and Austin was still at Second-Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in 1960. The information is from the former music director, Stan Powell of Atlanta, age 91 in 2016.
According to the church web site, this church moved to a new location following a merger with Ponce de Leon Baptist Church in 1932. The organ was ultimately installed in Sacred Heart Church, Cullman, Alabama, in 1959. The organ is listed in both location on the Austin Opus List, and it remains in Sacred Heart Church (altered) today.
Identified through information on the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 16, 2004