Organ used regularly and in need of some restoration.
Organ was moved and case modified from Presbyterian Church, Sewickley, PA by AB DeCourcy and Co, Boston, MA in 1919-20.
Status Note: There 2001
Second hand. Originally in a Masonic lodge, location undetermined. Moved to Somerville in 1920. Some rebuilding by Lahaise & Sons. Tracker action to pneumatic pallet actions. Many of the Great pipes are marked 1108 A.. R. Schopp