The church closed February 2, 2020.
Updated through online information from Jason Fredrick.
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuild (after fire) and enlargement of E. M. Skinner Opus 795 (1929).
Status Note: There 1980.