Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

S. S. Hamill (1875)

Location:

Brick Presbyterian Church
6 Church St
Perry, NY 14530 US
Organ ID: 118

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Presbyterian Churches
  • The organ has been rebuilt or substantially revised.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Slider
  • 3 divisions. 2 manuals.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): Slider chests
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Divisions: 3
  • Key Action: Mechanical connection from key to chest (tracker, sticker or mix).
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on December 07, 2009:

Updated through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ was installed in previous Brick Presbyterian sanctuary in 1876, relocated to present building in 1911. Converted to electric action with new console in 1936. Rebuilt and enlarged by five ranks by Schlicker Organ Company in 1970. (information from on-line article in "The Daily News" [Batavia, NY] dated Dec 3, 2009)

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

Rebuilt Schlicker 1937. Electrified? [Is this the Brick Presbyterian at 6 Church St.?]

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

Pipe Organs in New York sponsored by:
This instrument has been viewed 502 times.