Updated through online information from Scot Huntington.
The West Solo, West Echo, and West Pedal, placed at the triforium level in the nave, were also Hope-Jones additions installed during his brief association with Austin.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuilt as Aeolian-Skinner's Opus 1275 in 1953.
Rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner in 1956 (Opus 1275). Later rebuilt by Austin (Opus 45A) in 1986.
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 20, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.