Updated by T. Bradford Willis, DDS, who gave this as the source of the information: A photograph of the chancel of this church showing the choir loft and pipe organ by builder unknown. The photograph was in a display case at the NorthPark Presbyterian Church. The NorthPark Church was originally known as the Central Presbyterian Church..
A brief history of the NorthPark Presbyterian Church was found on the back of a booklet about its historic stained-glass windows. The congregation dates back to the 1850s.
"In 1867, the First Cumberland Presbyterian Church was organized. The wooden church erected in 1868 was the first Presbyterian Church and the second house of worship built in Dallas. In 1906, the church relocated and changed its name to Central Presbyterian Church. In 1915, construction began at Patterson and Akard Streets for what would be the church's third different building. In 1917, The City Temple of the Central Presbyterian Church was dedicated. Soon the congregation shortened its name to City Temple."
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 31, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.