Updated by Ronna Davis, who has heard or played the organ. -- The organ was acquired for $916.38, and was installed in a rear gallery. In 1886, the organ was moved to the front, Northwest corner of the sanctuary to permit construction of an enclosed balcony at the rear of the church.
In 1929, Rev. F.T. Crane, a minister and an organist, installed a mechanical blower using a blacksmith's forge blower made by the Buffalo Forge Company. Prior to this, the organ was hand-pumped with teenage boys furnishing the power.