From Mark Brombaugh: This organ was electrified in 1903. Pipework, totally revoiced was incorporated in a new Harry Hall organ in 1928, housed in the extended Hook case. The Hall organ was replaced by a new organ by Hermann Hillebrand & Sons in 1967.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).