Updated through online information from Paul Marchesano. -- The original mechanical combination machine is extant but disconnected from the stop action, apparently in 1878 with the addition of a Choir division and third manual. Damage from ceiling falling in is being worked on currently by church volunteers advised by amateurs.
Status Note: There 1997
Rebuilt by Henry A. Burke 1878, 3-27. Emergency repairs 1996 for OHS convention. Unused 1997. Damaged by plaster 1997.