Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was originally built for the City Island, Bronx, NY. residence of William Belden. In 1907 it was moved to St. Anthony's R.C. in Troy, NY. by an unknown person or firm. And it was later relocated to Taunton - again by an unknown person or firm.
OCH from Troy, NY. Altered c. 1905, 3-26, tubular pedal increased from 27 to 30 notes; altered Roche 1965, 3-34, EP pedals.