Updated by Paul Marchesano, who has heard or played the organ.
The original E. & G.G. Hook & Hastings organ was put on electropneumatic chests and provided with a new console by Hook and Hastings in 1924. It is unclear if they made additions or changes at the time. The organ appears to have since had some modifications (perhaps addition or alteration of Mixture ranks or replacement of a reed rank?). It is currently in a playable state, although in need of serious attention. The church has a GoFundMe page for the organ repairs and on that page list the organ as having 2,264 pipes as well as identifying the organ as Opus 726 from 1873.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).