The original builder was Hutchings, Plaisted & Co. (1873, Opus41).
From Sacred Heart R. C., East Boston. Moved by Hook & Hastings 1890s, #S-196. Church closed. Relocated to St. Anne's R. C., New Bedford, MA.
St. Hyacinthe steeple seen just to the left of the smokestack towards the right of this old photo: Photograph from an archival source: New Bedford Historic Photo Club Facebook, submitted by Andrew Scanlon. Taken approx. Before 1970