Updated by Timothy Hurd QSM, based on personal knowledge of the organ. --
The original builder was Jardine & Son (1876).
Status Note: There 1994
Relocated in 1978 through OCH from Gateway Baptist (formerly Congregational), Ironton, OH. Restored by Brunner & Heller. 2 missing reed stops replaced with new pipes in the Jardine style. Black walnut, Gothic case. Facade pipes have been regilded with bright red decoration. Ded. 18 Oct 1985 by Charles Kriegbaum.