The organ was restored in 2014 by Charles Ruggles with the assistance of Michael Friesen and Howard Bennett.
Updated through online information from Mike Friesen.
A history of St. Augustine indicates that the Henry Kilgen organ was built in St. Louis in 1867. However, Henry Kilgen operated in St. Louis off and on from 1873 to c. 1900. Either the 1867 organ was by another builder, or the Kilgen is a replacement.