Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through online information from Jim Stettner.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was originally built for First Christian Church in Yakima, WA. There, it was II-man., 12 stops, 12 ranks. It was replaced there in 1946 by M.P. Möller Op. 7235 (II-man, / 12-ranks). The Kimball was moved to Aberdeen by Charles W.Allen of Seattle (Wicks rep.) in 1947 and dedicated on April 21, 1948. Also included were parts of Möller Op. 2095, 1916 (orig. built for 1st Ch. of Christ, Scientist, Evansville, IN) This included the console, 8' Oboe Horn (which replaced the Kimball 8' Vox Humana), swell frames and shutters, and offset chests for notes 62-73. Charles Allen also added a 2-2/3' Nazard and 2' Flautino to the Swell in addition to the tonal change of Oboe Horn for Vox H. Feb 15, 1988, an arsonist set fire to St. Andrew's. Organ sustained only smoke damage. Cleaned by Balcom & Vaugan of Seattle who also provided the console with a new Lucas solid-state comb. action at that time.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.