The congregation moved and the buildings became the home of Power House Institutional Church of God of Christ in 1990.
Updated through on-line information from Thomas L. DeLay. -- Church is no longer First Scientist and is some sort of church that does not use the pipe organ. Rumors are that the organ has been water damaged.
Identified through information in Classified List of Hall Organs, published in 1929 by Hall Organ Co., West Haven, Connecticut.