Replaced three-manual Davis & Ferris organ of 1847, previously rebuilt by Levi U. Stuart in 1868. Davis & Ferris/Stuart organ moved to Found Lake, New York.
Rebuilt by E. M. Skinner in 1907 as his Op. 151. Rebuilt by Aeolian-Skinner, 4m, 72rk, 1936 (Gt., Sw, Ch., Gal, Ped.), retaining 15 of the Roosevelt stops. Revised by Calvin Hampton and Randall Gilberti in 1964-1983 to 4-84.