Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the electrification and enlargement of the existing 1870s George Stevens & Co. instrument. The Choir was entirely new by Hall. Most of the Stevens pipework was retained, and the organ is entirely straight expect for the Pedal 16' Violone which is an extension of the original 8' Violoncello. Source: extant organ documented March 14, 1989.
Identified through information in Classified List of Hall Organs, published in 1929 by Hall Organ Co., West Haven, Connecticut.