Updated through online information from Steve Bartley.
Based on the present Bethlehem congregation's & Triumph's churches web sites.
The Bethlehem Lutheran congregation dedicated the church building in 1904, and a 1 manual pipe organ was in use at that time. In the mid 1920s they bought another plot of land, further out in the suburbs, and built a chapel, with the intention of moving, but continued at the Oliver/Collington location for the next few decades, continuing to renovate and expand. It must have been at this time (1920s) that the Harry Hall organ was bought, as several other churches in the city had purchased Hall organs.
In the late 1950s, the congregation built a new building on Hamilton Ave. The Oliver/Collington building was sold to an African American Congregation.
Photographs made by the present congregation of the building show handsome twin cases in the rear gallery, flanking a large window. What appears to be a console sitting in the center of the gallery can also be seen.
Identified through information in Classified List of Hall Organs, published in 1929 by Hall Organ Co., West Haven, Connecticut.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.