Updated through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- The organ was purchased for $2,000, of which $1,000 was raised by the Young People's Society. It was dedicated on July 1, 1911, with Benjamin Van Loo at the console. At some point prior to 1952, the organ was changed to an electro-pneumatic instrument and the facade pipes were placed behind an organ grill. The instrument was used until 1971 when it was replaced by the church's new Schantz organ.
In a 1909 building. Presumably replaced by a 1971 Schantz, Op. 1085.
Sanctuary interior and organ: Image from the church's church's 125th Anniversary book published in 2007; courtesy of Chad Boorsma. Taken on 1932-02-01