The Walcker was sold to the Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, Virginia, to replace their organ lost in a 2010 fire which destroyed the chapel. and believed to have been installed there without alteration. In 2017, Curt Mangel & Associates completed the restoration and relocation of Whitelegg-Moller Op. 6136, 1933, originally built for St. Paul's Chapel in Baltimore, which had closed a few years earlier, and the organ became imperiled.
[Church's previous Mudler moved to Good Shepherd Episcopal, Pitman, NJ in 1962.]