Updated through online information from Charles Eberline.
Information from the All Saints Episcopal Church website, webpage "Our History, 1905â€“Present," http://www.allsaintsappleton.org/aboutus/ourhistory-1905-present.html, accessed 12 June 2016:
"A new organ was installed in December 1951. This one had 20 ranks, 1,400 pipes and two manuals; had been designed by LaVahn Maesch, professor of organ at Lawrence College; and was built by the M. P. Moller Organ Company of Hagerstown, Maryland. Ernest White of the Moller Company oversaw the tonal design. "Bishop Sturtevant officially rededicated All Saints with special services featuring the new organ on All Saints Sunday, 1952."
On-line update from Frank Rippl -- The Great Principal Chorus and Trumpet 8' are unenclosed, but the Great Flutes are enclosed in a separate chamber. In the early 1980s the Great Spitzflute unit was altered exchanging a reduntant 4' Spitzflute for a 16' Spitzflute the pipes for which were already available in the pedal. Wahl Organ Builders added a III-V rank mixture to the Great in 1995. Rebuilt by John Paul Buzard, 2003.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.