The original builder was Hall & Erben (1824).
Status Note: There 1977.
Original owner of the building unknown; became Market Street Reformed; then Sea & Land Presbyterian, then Church of All People, Presbyterian & Methodist at Sea and Land (in 1969). One Manual rebuilt by Erben in 1841, to 2-15; altered Jardine 1860; 1863 (2-13). Rebuilt by G. Adams and Mann & Trupiano 1976, 2-16. Compass (G Compass): Gt: 59 Notes; Sw: 35 Notes; Ch Bass: 24 Notes (unenclosed); Ped: 20 Notes