Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ is free-standing and encased at floor level at the side of the room. The facade is 3-sectional with 23 pipes arranged: 7 - 9 - 7.
The original builder was William Stevens? (c. 1870).
Status Note: There 1993
[From Assembly of God, East Boston?] Through OCH. Rebuilt & installed here by Hawkes Organ Co. c.1993. In new building that replaced a burned one.