In 2021, Charles Kegg is providing a new console, and doing a complete rewiring, cleaning, reed refurbishment, and new expression motors.
The organ was given to the museum in 1937; the 1957 work was for renovation and additions contracted via Fred H. Meunier, Denver, Colorado, with parts, including a new console, supplied by Reuter as their Op. 1228.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- The organ was originally installed in 1917 by the California Organ Co. in the James G. McNary Residence in El Paso, Texas.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Identified from the Reuter Opus List, provided by Chris Leaver, Reuter Organ Co., November, 2005.
Stage, organ chamber and exposed pipes: Photograph by Charles Kegg, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2021-04-06