The organ was built in 1874 for the First Baptist Church of Northborough. In 1949 the Baptist Congregation merged with another evangelical congregation in Northborough. The First Baptist Church building and the organ were acquired by the Northborough Historical Society in 1959. Andover Organ Co. of Methuen, MA restored the organ in 2013.
Status Note: There 1996.
Formerly Baptist church.