Updated by Patricia Hacker, who maintains the organ.
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Main organ located in chamber to right of choir, with Great exposed in front; Antiphonal located on balcony rail; renovated by George Miller in early 1990s.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced Skinner Opus 212 (1912).