The 1,400-seat theater closed and was demolished in 1965.
Replaced in 1922 by 3/15 Wurlitzer Op. 568 and relocated to St. Luke's AME Church; moved by Carl Stradtman to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Buffalo NY, minus some parts; project abandoned and enclosed divisions boarded up.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced in 1922 by 3/15 WurliTzer, #568.