Updated through online information from jeffrey a. fox.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Originally installed in Pendleton Oregon's Alta Theatre in 1926. When the church moved to this new location in 1955, the Morton went with them, and the new facility was named Central Lutheran Church. The organ has its original four ranks: Vox, string, Diapason, and Flute plus an added Tuba Clarion. There are no traps except the Chimes.