This instrument was installed in the newly built church building (1913) and dedicated on May 31, 1914. The only alterations to the organ have been the installation of an electric blower (1921) replacing a Ross Water Motor and the Trumpet stop, which was added in 1991 at the time of the restoration of the instrument. -- Information provided by Carl Schwartz
Updated by John Igoe, using information found in Organ Handbook, 1991. -- Recital given during 1991 OHS Convention.
Updated through online information from Miriam Meglan.
Electric blower installed 1921. Tubular-pneumatic action to pedals and offset manual basses. Restored c. 1991 by R. J. Brunner & Co who also added a trumpet stop on the Great.
Builder's warranty label: Photograph by Terry Nace, submitted by Paul R. Marchesano. Taken on 2020-12-14