Updated through online information from Tom Scheck. -- From information provided by St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Warrenton, Virginia: Opus 465 was purchased by William Church and incorporated into an organ in his house in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. That organ also contained parts from at least three other organs, Austin and Kilgen organs from ca. 1925 and Moller Opus 7246, ca. 1955, all controlled by a console from Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1233 of 1951 from Calvary Baptist Church in Roanoke, Virginia. Mr. Church donated the organ to the Virginia Beach Symphony in 2000. After some years in storage, the organ was sold to St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church in Warrenton, Virginia, where it was installed ca. 2008, incorporating the church's existing Wicks organ.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
For sale in 1995.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.