Updated by Scot Huntington, who has heard or played the organ.
The organ is installed at the front left of the Akron-style room, and is a woodless-, two-sided pipe fence above the impost. The pipes were originally stenciled and later painted gold. Rowland omitted three ranks with this relocation and the sliders were nailed down. Circa 1961, a local builder added three new stops in the blank locations, and over the years has subsequently enlarged the organ several times, most recently as a four-manual digital imitation. It is now unrecognizable.
From Pilgrim Congregational, Clayville, NY 1932. Altered. Rebuilt by Sidney Chase.