Updated through online information from Sam Cherubin.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced E. M. Skinner Opus 656 (1927), reusing much original pipework on slider chests.
East end - chancel and organ cases: Photograph by Joseph Routon, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-01-06
Chapel interior, organ cases, console: Photograph by Joseph Routon, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-01-06