This organ was originally built in 1882 for Harold Chandler Kimball and installed in his residence in Rochester, N.Y. The organ was given to Oberlin in 1899 and installed in Warner Hall.
Updated through online information from William Gravesmill. -- Oberlin Organ student (1953) The Skinner rebuild of this instrument was rebuilt again by Walter Holtkamp (1959-62) for "old Warner concert hall", then rebuilt by Walter Holtkamp, Jr.in 1964 for New Warner Concert Hall, then rebuilt a final time and currently installed by Christian Holtkamp at Hemmle Hall, Texas Tech University, Lubbock.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Second-hand installation. Replaced by Skinner Opus 667 (1927).