Updated through online information from Evan.
Updated through on-line information from Paul Marchesano.
Status Note: There 1997
Built for Christ Lutheran, York, PA, then to chapel of that church. Rebuilt by Midmer Organ Co. in 1905, 1-12. To Historical Society 1945. Erected 1958 by Fred Furst. In 1994 keyboard, tubular pneumatic pedal and winding system were by Midmer. Restored (phase 1) 1990 by J. R. Brunner. In 1994 was in foyer of Historical Society.