Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Pearl Neugent Nordan Gallery Organ. Mechanical renovations and addition of two Walker digital pedal stops in 2008 by Lawless & Associates Pipe Organ Company. Two-manual console can now play the front organ through blind pistons.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Antiphonal division added to Skinner Opus 824 (1930), previously enlarged by Möller as their Opus R-941.