Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
According to the church web site, this work included a new five-manual console and the addition of 20 new ranks of pipes.
Updated through on-line information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Further additions to organ that began as Skinner Opus 824 (1930), enlarged in 1976 and 1980 by Möller.
Church interior and exposed pipes: Photograph from a ca. 1990 Moller brochure in the collection of James R. Stettner. Taken on 1988-06-30