Updated through online information from Scot Huntington.
By a remarkable course of events,the original Westminster Presbyterian organ was reinstalled in the original chambers, but reconfigured for better tonal egress. This instrument replaced the 30-year old imitation that had once replaced it, but which had deteriorate beyond repair. The two-stop Echo, originally located high in a rear tower chamber, was not returned, but the Echo chest was repurposed to hold the new Great Mixture and Trumpet.
The original Great Grave Mixture II was divided into separately drawable components; The Choir Unda Maris II 4' was replaced with a 2' Piccolo; the missing Pedal Contrabass 16' was reinstated with legacy Austin wood pipes; the Pedal Trumpet 8', a prepared-for extension of the original Trombone was completed and extended another octave to 4'; and a recycled Skinner English Horn was added to the Solo. The original Echo Vox Humana was taken in trade for an Austin vox-in-a-box added to the Swell.
The original (thick) horizontal swell shutters were replaced with thinner vertical shades for better tonal egress of the enclosed divisions, but the organ's range of expression and shades-closed dynamic suffered significantly as a result, (and required a softening of the Swell chorus reed battery). It is hoped that one day, this tonal aspect of the original instrument will be restored.
The original pneumatic combination action was replaced with a solid-state, multi-level system. The case for the new Antiphonal division was designed by the noted organbuilder, scholar, and organ architect, the late Stephen Bicknell. The console has been placed on a movable platform for concert use. The architectural conduits for the original basement-placed Spencer blower had been removed after the Skinner had been replaced with an electronic. This necessitated that three new blowers be installed for the Antiphonal and for each side of the divided-chancel installation.
Relocation (to original building and placement) and rebuild with enlargements of E. M. Skinner Opus 780 (1930). Several new stops added to main organ and a new 10-rank antiphonal added.