From the parish's Art & Music web page, -- "Our pipe organ is small, but befits the space very well. Built in Pekin, Illinois, at the beginning of the 20th century, it came to Christ Church in 1959. It was put together in its present location, with the integration of new pipes acquired from the organ builders L. Vershueren (Heijthuijaen, Netherlands) in 1962 by Harold Knight, who was the organist at that time, with the aid of Jack Coogan, David Thorpe and others. A complete renovation of the mechanical system was effectuated by Steuart Goodwin, who was then at the beginning of his esteemed career as organ builder."
Rebuilt Fred Sofsky 1960; rebuilt Steuart Goodwin 1969.