Originally built in 1931 for the Paramount Theatre in Aurora, Illinois. It was a "Balaban 2" style with 3 manuals, 14 ranks. In the 1960s, the organ was sold and relocated multiple times. In 1983, the organ was installed in the Proctors Theatre, Schenectady, New York. Additions include an 8' Post Horn (Möller), 8' Salicional Celeste (unknown), 8' Brass Saxophone (Wurlitzer), and a small scale 16' Tibia (Wurlitzer).
Opening concert played by Dennis James in May 1984.
Originally installed in the Paramount Theatre in Aurora, Illinois. Then to a private residence, then here in 1984. Additions and alterations over the years.