Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- In 2013, the Swell chest was used to make a 3-rank voicing machine for Puget Sound Pipe Organs of Camano Island, Washington. In November 2013, the 4' Harmonic Flute and 8' Salicional were cleaned, repaired, the Salicional revoiced as a 4' Principal - with both ranks being installed in the Swell division of the Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater in Vancouver, Washington for Christmas. In 2015, the Great chest was utilized in modified form for 2 ranks being added at the Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater in Vancouver, Washington. At this time (2015-07-12) the remaining ranks (Diapason, Melodia, Stopped Diapason, and Octave) are stored in Puget Sound Pipe Organs' inventory.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The church has decided to get rid of the organ and has given it to Puget Sound Pipe Organs. It will be removed and stored next month (Nov. 2011) with no specific plans for it as yet. The Great 8' Dulciana was removed in 2011 for the first 30 notes to be cut-down, de-bearded, and revoiced as a 4' Chorale for the Pedal division of the 1889 Whalley & Genung located at Resurrection Lutheran in Des Moines, Washington.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- ORIGINALLY BUILT BY ESTEY ORGAN CO, OPUS 414 (1907)
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a rebuild and electrification of an original tubular-pneumatic Estey, Op. 414, 1907 - which had been relocated to the Walla Walla, WA. residence of Harold E. Crawford. This rebuild also utilized the used 1920 Austin console, Op. 904 from First Presbyterian in Walla Walla. The original Estey chests and pipes were retained and the primaries electrified. An 8' Melodia built by OSI was added to the Great on a new E-P ventil chest. and partially unified with the original Austin Pedal 16' Bourdon (notes 1 -12) on their original chest. Used Wurlitzer shutters and a Wurlitzer regulator were added as well as a new set of Maas chimes. The church was originally built as Central Presbyterian.