Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner.
Exhibited at the Fifth International Epworth League Convention in 1901. Dedicated at Stanford 9 Mar 1902. Damaged in 1906 earthquake. Stored, then set up in Assembly Hall. Returned to reconstructed chapel by Johnston Organ Co. (of CA) in 1913. 8 stop echo, harp & chimes added by Calfornia Organ Co. 1915. Console replaced with E. M. Skinner console 1925. Later additions by E. M. Skinner (1927), Charles Fisk, John Swinford and G. Donald Harrison (Aeolian-Skinner 1935). Renovation begun by Manuel Rosales (new console), continued by Robert Newton of San Jose. To be completed by John DeCamp and Mark Austin of San Francisco. Shares the gallery with the Fisk organ.