Identified through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was originally built for the Rivoli Theatre in Toledo, Ohio. In 1927, it was relocated to the Irving Theatre in Carbondale, Pennsylvania. This was really more of an orchestral organ than a typical theatre organ. The manual divisions were called Solo (top), Orchestral (middle), and Accompaniment (bottom). The stoprail was a double row straight rail - not a horseshoe stoprail. The organ was purchased in 1963 by Jim Webster of Rochester, New York. It was relocated in 1964 to the Seneca Metal Products Co., Inc. in Rochester, NY. where it was installed with the console in the office of owner Jim Webster - and the chambers were in the workshop. Subsequent disposition is unknown.